Advisory Note to Prevent Mosquitoes Breeding
Below are some of the tips from National Environment Agency:
• Turn pails and watering cans over and store them under shelter. Place/ store all articles that can collect rain water under shelter at all times.
• Check all planter areas within the units to ensure to stagnant water.
• Change water in flower vases.
• Scrub the inside of vase to remove mosquito eggs before filling in fresh water. The eggs look like very fine black specks of dust.
• Remove water in plant pot plates. Scrub the plate thoroughly to remove mosquito eggs.
• Do not litter. Paper cups and water bottles thrown indiscriminately into drains, grass verges, roadside, vacant lands and other common areas can collect rainwater and breed mosquitoes.
• Check the base of your timber decks for water ponding
If you are vacating your home or away on long holiday,
• Cover the toilet bowls.
• Seal off the overflow pipe of the flushing cistern.
• Cover all gully and floor traps.
Registration of Cars
Do take note that registration of cars is an ONGOING PROCESS. Residents who have new or unregistered cars are requested to stop by the Management office to register your car.
Please feel free to contact Veera and Sue at the Management Office at Tel: +65 6570 6901 if you need further clarifications.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
MCST PLAN No. 3582
Whether you’re looking to buy or rent a unit, or to post your own listing – Property Listings at Sky@11 will make it easy for you.Go to Property Listings
Check out the great discounts from many of the Web Portal Business Sponsors!Go to Business Directory
Have a pre-loved item to sell… List it for sale on the Garage Sale page!Go to Garage Sale